The best food stuffs from 31 countries from around the world are to be presented in Almaty
November 6 through November 8 the Atakent exhibition center in Almaty will be hosting the Central Asia's largest food industry fair, FoodExpo Qazaqstan 2019. The fair will feature products, services and innovations for every link in the production chain from 420 companies from 31 countries from around the world.
FoodExpo Qazaqstan 2019 will feature solutions ranging from growing agricultural raw materials, through processing agricultural products all the way to the manufacture of food stuffs and effectively presenting them on store shelves. In addition, there will be an exposition featuring cutting edge technologies for use by food industry facilities, packaging industry, refrigeration equipment, agricultural companies, the HoReCA segment, groceries and drinks distribution, and retail.
Every year the fair is visited by over 5000 industry experts from every region of Qazaqstan, as well as business delegations from Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan. In 2019 the fair will act as an effective business venue for expanding the geography of product sales and boosting sales in Central Asia.
In 2019 the fair will be debuting a new name, formerly it was known as World Food Kazakhstan and now it has been re-branded as FoodExpo Qazaqstan. The new name symbolizes the development of the fair and aims to reflect the fact that global EXPO fairs offer a broad range of formats.
The fair will feature face to face meetings between suppliers, retail chains and distributors at the Retail Center, a professional tasting contest for the best product at the FoodExpo Qazaqstan 2019 and an AgTech Summit. The Bake Show has already become a traditional venue for bakeries and confectioneries and this time it will feature a closed meeting for production process engineers, the Club of Production Process Engineers, as well as many other events.
FOR THE FIRST TIME AT FOODEXPO QAZAQSTAN 2019:
- A boom of Russian companies, more than 130 companies representing 25 Russian regions.
- A collective booth for the Republic of Belarus: 8 manufacturers of food stuffs, drinks, agricultural products, and equipment
- The national booth of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan will feature a record number of companies this year: 12 manufacturers
- AgTech Summit is a summit of the agricultural production chain and equipment manufacturers for the food industry will be held in partnership with AgroHub (the agricultural technology hub, Qazaqstan)
- The Club of Production Process Engineers is an industry meeting for production process engineers and suppliers of innovative products (equipment and ingredients) for the manufacture of food stuffs and drinks. This year it will start with a discussion of bread baking and confectionery production.
- The production process allay of the exhibition will feature a demonstration of production line for making and printing paper bags as well as vacuum packaging lines, training programs for using polygraphic and printing materials as well as a working meeting of industry associations and government agencies.
- The packaging and packing equipment exposition has tripled this year. Packing equipment and packaging production lines will be presented by: 7 companies from Turkey, 2 companies from China as well as companies from Italy, Germany, and Russia.
9 are organizing national expositions for their food stuffs and drinks manufacturers, these include: South Korea, USA, Belarus, Germany, India, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, China, Sri Lanka, which indicates a comprehensive and synergistic approach to solving the problems of the food industry.
Participants in the fair will include major global companies such as: MIROTORG, ULMA PACKAGING, UNI-TECH, SERVOLUX, SOLICO, MULTIVAC, MINSK-KRISTALL, and others.
Traditionally FoodExpo Qazaqstan brings together specialized exhibitions that generate a positive synergetic effect.
- AgroWorld Kazakhstan: agriculture with special sections devoted to plant growing, animal breeding, poultry production, and veterinary sciences;
- ColdChain Kazakhstan: refrigeration equipment, cold storage, and transportation;
- Horex Kazakhstan: equipment and products for HoReCa;
- QazPack: packaging and labeling.
The fair is being organized by Iteca in conjunction with the international partner ITE Group Plc (UK). The fair is also being officially supported by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Qazaqstan, the Akimat of the city of Almaty, the Union of Poultry Producers of Qazaqstan, the Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs, the trade representative office of Russia in Qazaqstan.