FOOD & BEVERAGE PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION SPECIALISTS RETURN TO FACE-TO-FACE MEETINGS - FOODEXPO QAZAQSTAN 2021 OFFLINE
THE 23RD CENTRAL ASIAN INTERNATIONAL FOOD INDUSTRY EXHIBITION - FOODEXPO QAZAQSTAN 2021 IS A STRIKING PROFESSIONAL EVENT FOR FOOD & BEVERAGE MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS TO BE HELD IN THE TRADITIONAL FORMAT OF MEETINGS AND NEGOTIATIONS AT THE STANDS OF PARTICIPATING COMPANIES FROM NOVEMBER 3 TO 5 AT THE ATAKENT EXHIBITION CENTER IN ALMATY.
In Autumn 2021 FoodExpo will once again become the main B2B platform for the Food Industry of Kazakhstan and Central Asia, which will demonstrate the distribution of forces in the industry in line with the new realities. At the exhibition stands, leading Food & Beverage Manufacturers will offer Kazakhstan retailers new products to expand their product range in any category. The exhibition will be enriched with expert community discussions, global innovations in equipment, ingredients, technological initiatives to optimize food production processes, as well as industry elaboration of diversified scenarios of food industry development in the Central Asian Region.
For 23 years, the exhibition has evolved from a platform of direct industry interaction into a landmark in the food market for domestic and foreign producers, and has become a starting point for many current industry leaders of Kazakhstan, and moreover, FoodExpo Qazaqstan has established its status as a platform for inter-regional cooperation. Every year more than 10 national expositions, organized with the support of the industry ministries and departments of near and far abroad countries, take part in the exhibition to develop trade and economic relations between the countries.
This year such countries as Belarus, Germany, Indonesia, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, USA, Turkey, Uzbekistan, South Korea and others are expected to exhibit along with national stands. Already today, more than 17 regional export centers of the Russian Federation are forming collective expositions to establish business contacts between Russian enterprises and the business community of Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
A single FoodExpo Qazaqstan Expobrand will be a combination of specialized industry expositions in the following areas:
- Food Industry - FoodExpo – www.foodexpo.kz
- Agriculture - AgroWorld – www.agroworld.kz
- Cold Storage & Logistics – ColdChain - www.coldchain.kz
- Packaging & Packaging Equipment – QazPack – www.kazupack.kz
- Equipment for hotels, restaurants, supermarkets - Horex – www.horexexpo.kz
FoodExpo Qazaqstan 2021 expects over 400 companies to exhibit, with companies from Belarus, Belgium, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, France, Czechia and the USA having already confirmed their participation.
The exhibitors will showcase their products in all segments of the food industry: from production lines and equipment, including processing, roasting, drying, cold storage, packaging, equipment and products for the restaurant and hospitality industry, to a wide range of finished food and beverages - confectionery, dairy and meat products, snacks and groceries, tea and coffee, as well as supplements and spices.
Each year FoodExpo Qazaqstan expands the range of solutions to many problems for the exhibitors, and this year is no exception. Participating companies have the following opportunities at the exhibition site:
- Obtain the industry quality mark - the Gold Medal “Best Product of FoodExpo Qazaqstan” by participating in the Professional Tasting Contest
- Hold direct negotiations with leading retail chains not only in Kazakhstan but also in Central Asia within the framework of exclusive meetings of the Retail Networks Procurement Center
- Discuss current professional “pains” and share experiences at the annual meeting of food technologists of Kazakhstan Technologists Club
- Announce innovations of own production process solutions at AgriFood Forum
- Demonstrate ingredients and equipment in operation at Bake Show venue
- Become a participant in a professional interview with Kazakhstan's leading trade publication at a specialized Press Point stand at the exhibition and much more.
FoodExpo Qazaqstan is held annually with the support of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty City Administration, industry unions and associations.
The organizer of the exhibition is ITECA Kazakhstan Exhibition Company.
The exhibition organisers are guided by the recommendations of local executive authorities, WHO, and the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI), and make sure that during the exhibition all sanitary and hygienic measures, sanitary treatment and disinfection to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are undertaken..